St. Mark offers currently both in-person and online/virtual services as described below:
Sunday Morning Worship
In-person services of Holy Communion in the church are held at 9:00AM every Sunday morning. Our Sunday service lasts about 70 minutes.
SHINE Contemporary Worship (First Saturdays)
On the first Saturday* of each month at 6:00PM in the chapel, combined musical talents from St. Mark and St. George’s Episcopal Church lead a lively service of Holy Communion in a welcoming and less formal atmosphere with contemporary Christian music that will fill your heart with joy.
*SHINE moves to the first Sunday at 4:00PM in October only, for the special Blessing of the Animals service
All in-person worship attendees should expect the following:
- The wearing of cloth face coverings/masks during worship is strongly encouraged, but remains optional at this time.
- Communion is served around the altar rail using fresh bread and the option of drinking from the chalice/common cup or taking an individual cup of wine.
- Hand sanitizer is available and its use is encouraged by attendees.
- All are welcome to our post-worship coffee hour downstairs in the parish hall. Mask-wearing is optional when not actively eating or drinking.
- Of course, please stay home if you do not feel well. COVID-19 shares symptoms with many ailments with which we are commonly afflicted.